UPDATE: We’ve found our new office manager!
Our office manager is the linchpin of our day-to-day operations. Between keeping the office humming, greeting our guests, helping with our many events, and coordinating our recruiting efforts, they’re a key element of the experience most people have with Substantial.
We’re searching for a new office manager. Is that you? Below is our current listing. Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Manager // Substantial
Seeking an office manager who can can keep our busy Capitol Hill HQ running like a pro.
- Office management
- Guest concierge
- Hiring and recruiting assistance
- Coordinating and booking travel
- Event coordination
- Expense reporting
- Facilities Management
- Filing and general administrative support
- Intelligent (obviously)
- Organized and meticulous
- Proactive with the ability to get things done
- Good at finding creative solutions
- Able to handle a wide variety of tasks with varying priorities and deadlines
- Socially adept and enjoys meeting new people
- An excellent communicator
- Comfortable with technology (you don’t need to be an engineer, but you need to not be afraid of computers/software)
Our company is a substantially unique technology company. As a group we are both tech-smart and design-savvy with many of us hailing from creative backgrounds. We prize excellence in work and demand the most from our people, but we’ve still created a fun workplace that’s unlike most you’re likely to experience.
Our office isn’t typical. We regularly host events, entertain clients, and believe in fostering an environment where people will enjoy spending time every day. There’s a lot happening and we like it that way - it’s part of who we are.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn about managing a growing business while working in a supportive environment alongside great personalities and badass professionals.
To apply, please send us:
- A brief hello describing who you are, why you’re interested in this job, and how it aligns with your career goals.
- A current resume
- Any web presences you maintain that you want to share
- An example of something that inspires you (could be art, music, film, an app, a person - surprise us!)